Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Theme Song For This Period of Our Lives


video can be seen here

Jesus, Draw Me Nearer

Jesus draw me ever nearer
As I labor through the storm;
You have called me to this passage,
And I'll follow, though I'm worn.

(Refrain)
May this journey bring a blessing,
May I rise on wings of faith;
And at the end of my heart's testing,
With your likeness let me wake.

Jesus guide me through the tempest
Keep my spirit staid and sure;
When the midnight meets the morning,
Let me love You ever more.

Let the treasures of the trial
Form within me as I go-
And at the end of this long journey
Let me love you at Your throne.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I love the Getty's. Praying that "this journey" will not be too much longer for you guys and that it will bring two blessings from Ethiopia soon!

Jen Stutzman said...

How beautiful Cara. Praying for you, praying for peace, peace beyond our understanding.