Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The "Mountain" Gets Bigger

Dear Cara and Jason,
I received the below e-mail yesterday when I inquired with Hope out all the pending open cases. I have written back for more clarification to find out if they know when these people will be back at work, but I have not heard yet. I'll check again toward the end of the week.

We heard today that due to 2 of MOWA staff being out for training they haven't been able to work in any of the open cases.

The above email was sent to us yesterday. It is hard to articulate how I feel. One side of my brain reminds me that God's plans are perfect and that He can move mountains....and could move our paperwork through. The other side of my brain gets discouraged and frustrated. I know that third world countries don't operate like ours, but it is still hard to understand. Not getting details has been the most frustrating part of this journey. I am sure someday we will look back and not think it was such a huge deal, but right now it feels like a mountain. I will post if I hear anything, hopefully good news next time????

2 comments:

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

Hang in there friend. Praying extra measures of peace for you today.

Paula said...

We're so frustrated with the inability to just know what's really going on! I'm praying it will all work out for all of us soon. You're in our prayers along with all of the other families who are waiting... especially those of us in this limbo state of the "open" case.